Email and Social Media in Our Daily Lives
Similar to email, social media has become integrated into the daily lives of consumers and professionals. More than half of all adults are now using more than one social media network and according to a recent study almost all top brands are also now using two or more social networks to promote their products and services and connect with their customers.
Email Marketing vs Social Media Reach
Even though consumers have adopted social media, email marketing messages are still five times more likely to be seen through targeted email than organic Facebook posts but integrating social media with your email marketing can help boost customer engagement and lead to increased sales and revenue.
Six Ways to Integrate Email Marketing with Social Media Campaigns
• Include social icons prominently in all of your email messages
• Announce new upcoming email messages on all of your social media accounts
• Share web-based versions of your emails on all your social media pages
• Use the Facebook Subscribe Form and the Twitter Lead Generation Card to get your social media followers to subscribe to your email list
• Add social media sharing buttons to your emails to help your emails be shared on social networks
• Use your social media pages to build your email list by adding email opt-in forms to all your social media channels
Email marketing has never been more important for brands. Email converts better overall than any other marketing channel but integrating social media with email marketing can help keep customers engaged, informed and educated on a real-time basis resulting in increased sales, revenue and ROI.
Contact eTargetMedia to find out how we can help you target
your email campaigns to maximize your campaign results.